Medicen and French Tech Hub are launching a new call for application for Paris Region companies active in the Medtech and Digital Health after a successful 2016 edition.
Our 2017 softlanding program will be enriched with a preparatory workshop and one-on-one meeting in Paris with Mednest President, Mathieu Petitjean.
This program is a unique opportunity:
- To understand the key success factors to launch your product in the U.S.;
- To define a clear roadmap with the right priorities in terms of products, regulatory, reimbursement strategy, funding;
- To get a first exposure of the US market through hands-on workshops, qualified mentoring sessions, pitching opportunities during 4 days in Boston (for nine companies);
- To understand how to do business in the U.S.;
- For the two finalists, to pitch in front of selected investors during MassMedic TechShowcase in Boston in October.
Want to know more? Register to our webinar on January 24 at 5PM French Time.
Already convinced? Apply before February 05!