Are you a startup? Are you interested in participating to the SXSW Accelerator? You have till Friday, November 10th at 11:59pm CST to apply.
Here’s recent info on the SXSW Accelerator: https://www.sxsw.com/news/2017/sxsw-accelerator-pitchbook-report-data/
Here’s info on the launch date eligibility requirements:
- The company’s product or service must have launched no earlier than March 10, 2016;
- The company’s product or service must not launch after June 10, 2018;
- Each company may only enter one product or service to SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event;
- A company that enters more than one product or service will not be eligible to participate in SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event;
- Founders of the company applying must retain some portion of ownership in the company;
- Each applicant is only eligible to present in one of the SXSW family of startup events (SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event, SXSW Release It, SXSW Launchedu). In contrast, if you have applied for one of these events (other than SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event), and were not accepted to participate, then please feel free to apply to SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event.
- The Company must not have raised over ten (10) Million Dollars in funding from combined funding sources; and
- The product or service must fall into one of the SXSW Accelerator Pitch Event categories.
If you want to apply, you should complete the form below to receive an email from SXSW with a code within 48 hours: https://goo.gl/forms/50dsGBqr4qrwlB8k1